Last week, Adobe released CC 2021. Our customers that leverage InDesign or InCopy with the below DAM or content workflow platforms will likely encounter issues with compatibility.
It is our recommendation NOT to upgrade to CC 2021 until you have verified compatibility and completed testing to ensure you do not lose functionality or incur reliability issues.
Below is a list of our vendor partners and their respective application platforms, indicating if they have an upgrade available or when they plan to introduce CC 2021 support.
- MadeToPrint - Available soon.
- MadeToTag - Available soon.
- Suitcase Fusion – Available Now with release 21.1.
- Universal Type Server – version 7.07 of the Universal Type Client is available now. See release notes
Sitecore Content Hub:
- Mid-November 2020.
- New swivle-indesign-plugin-184.108.40.2066 supports CC 2019-2021.
- Download Here.
- WoodWing Assets – WoodWing Assets 6.56 available - See release notes
- WoodWing Studio – Planned for Q1 2021.
- Smart Styles – Mid-November. Pre-release available upon request.
If you need support with your Adobe 2021 Suite and these platforms, please do not hesitate to get in touch with the team at Creative Folks.
We will continue to update this page as advice is received and we can confirm compatibility.