Is your business running on Windows Server 2003?
Last week (July 14) marked the day Microsoft officially end-of-life its Windows Server 2003 product offering no further maintenance, software patches, or support.
As recommended by Microsoft, the most important thing is for you to plan on migrating from Windows Server 2003. If you're just not ready to migrate however, you can help protect your Windows Server 2003 system with the virtual patching and system security that the Trend Micro Deep Security platform offers.
Trend Micro has you covered with Windows Server 2003 end-of-life.
You can rely on the leading protection of Trend Micro Deep Security platform to protect all of your servers. It’s the most direct way to shield Windows Server 2003 systems from new vulnerabilities and zero-day exploits. Simply deploying virtual patching and integrity monitoring will help you stay safe before, during, and after migration.
Trend Micro Deep Security uses intrusion detection and prevention (IDS/IPS) technologies to shield vulnerabilities in out-of-support Windows Server 2003 systems before they can be exploited. The Trend Micro Deep Security virtual patching capabilities give you proven vulnerability protection that will help you extend the life of legacy systems. To protect against changes in a system that is no longer being patched by Microsoft, Deep Security also delivers built-in system security capabilities, including integrity monitoring, enabling the detection of changes where there should no longer be any. So you can keep Windows Server 2003 systems protected until they can be migrated, reducing risk and keeping your IT operational expenses low.
- Eliminates risk exposure from new vulnerabilities, including protection against zero-day attacks
- Allows patching of business applications on your own terms and timelines, reducing cost and potential downtime
- Detects unplanned or malicious changes on the system, enabling rapid response to a potential attack
- Mitigates potential data security compliance issues for critical regulations like PCI DSS 3.0
- Provides a smooth migration path to secure systems beyond Windows 2003, including Windows 2012, Microsoft Azure, and other leading cloud providers like Amazon Web Services (AWS)
To help your business understand the impact of this change, Trend Micro has prepared a whitepaper which you can download here.
If you are running Windows Server 2003, It is time to take action. Contact the Creative Folks team a call to discuss your requirements.